The second NRVBA meeting of the year will kick off in the Bike Kitchen community room at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Christiansburg at 7pm on Monday, July 7th. The event is open to all members, and we will be accepting applications before the meeting for new enrollments.
- Head southeast on S Main St toward Clay St SE
- Take the ramp to US-460 E/I-81/Roanoke
- Merge onto US-460 E
- Slight right toward N Franklin St (signs for US-460 BUS E/Downtown)
- Continue straight onto N Franklin St
- Turn left onto Cambria St NE
- Turn right into the parking lot.
The ReStore closes at 6pm, so club members should follow the directions that will be posted on the front door.